I get to come to spokane for a visit. I am so excited. I will be there on the 20th of Feb, I am coming for the craft fair and I will be there for a week. I am very excited to see everyone. I miss you all very much. I am very nervous about flying because I have only flown once and it was a very short flight. This one is long and I have long layovers in Seattle and Anchorage. Oh well I am going to be OK.
YAY!!!!
1 comment:
I am so glad your coming. I am making sock monkeys for the craft show...great thing to do while your driving to Utah and Brinley can watch movies. Hope to see you while your here. I want to have some signs made for my house. So when i get all settled in, I wil email you and you will have to let me know what the cost is.
Post a Comment