Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update!!!

It has been a while since my last post and I not really sure what to post on. Life is busy and has been full of ups and downs.
Cory is playing basketball and they have won all their games so far.
Chris is getting straight A's and is doing great on the trombone.
Charles got a different job with which he will be gone for 2 weeks and home for 1 week and then again gone for 2 weeks again.
I have been sewing like crazy to get stuff ready for craft fairs in Spokane.
We have had lots of snow and then lots of wind to blow it all away. It has been in the 40's all week and down in the 20's at night.
Well that is all I can think of. So until something exciting happens, this will have to do.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for the update...I've been wondering how you guys were. Tell Charles I said "hi" and congrats on the new job.

Anonymous said...

You are busy! Are you coming to visit Spokane soon? It's still nice weather here. Don't know how long it will last.

Niki said...

You an me are a lot alike. I am the biggest loser when it comes to posting things.. I have been busy too, and I haven't taken many pictures lately.. although I took a really funny one of my dog the other day. I will have to share that when I have a chance...

Love ya