I just want to tell you life with children is so very much fun................
- Nov. 14 Basketball game,
- after game drive to town to see Chuck.
- spend weekend in town
- come home early Monday to get kids to school on time
- Nov. 17 Basketball game
- Nov. 18 Basketball game
- Nov. 20 go to school at 8:00am start to cook for Basketball Tournament
- Cook all day for tournament and school that is staying at our school
- get home at 8:00pm
- Nov. 21 get to school at 8:00am and start to cook for tournament, and other school.
- walked about 13 miles at the school very tired.
- got home at 8:30pm
-Nov. 22 get to school at 7:30am start to cook....................
- pick up Cory for game at 1:30pm
- cook until 4:00pm
- watch championship game we loss in overtime.
- Cook dinner fro school'
- clean up go home at 7:30pm
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So I volunteered to help with the tournament and became the cook for all the concession stand and the school that stayed there. It was a very busy and crazy weekend. I made over 50 pizzas, 10 dozen Cinnamon rolls, a very large peach cobbler, 4 gallons of chili, 2 gallons of BBQ pork, pancakes, ham, french toast, sausage, no-bake cookies, lots of brownies, paste stuff, and tacos. I probably forgot something but oh well. Besides all the cooking I was subbing as the janitor over the weekend and made sure the locker rooms were clean and stocked.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
WOW I am tired.
3 comments:
Holy Moly girl, you earned those zzzzz's. You should get award for your service and devotion to the school. That's great that you gave so much of your time.
That's an insane amount of cooking. Hope you had a lot of help!
Good to see ya blogging again:)
And you couldn't make a trip to Anchorage to come see me with all your spare time. :-) Love you!!
Are you trying to run yourself crazy!!! Wow, I am sure I would have collapsed earlier than you did!! It is good to be busy though...
Post a Comment