Sunday, March 9, 2008
I am told I need to update.....
Well not much is going on. We are all healthy and happy. Chuck is enjoying his EMT training. He is learning alot. He comes home and tells me and it blows my mind. He knows the names of bones and organs in the body . Wow they really teach them alot. As for the boys they are loving going to school. Thursday they got to go EXTREME TUBING.. they had so much fun. They said the guy at the top spun them around as they went down and they loved it. Cory did a reading test and SURPRISE he reads at an 11th grade level. Both the boys did a math test for their grades and blow the teachers away at what they know. Go Boys!!! Well that is about it. I am glad I am home and am sad that the snow is melting I still want winter time. Well thats about it for now. TA TA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
more winter...are you nuts! I am so glad that it is going away, i need some sun and brinley is so excited about being able to play in the yard.
your boys are smart because they have me as their aunt...lol...kidding i read at a 4th grade level....Tell them hi and skyler misses them...
Great job with the boys!! That's so cool to find out that they're far ahead in their schooling. It was so good to see you, hope you can visit again!
Post a Comment