Friday, March 21, 2008

So winter isn't letting up!!!

Well winter is still here and I think I am OK with it. I love the snow. We got 3 more inches last night. I am sure the Moose are not liking it. I was watching some from my kitchen window and they were having the hardest time walking through the snow, it is deep. Every few steps they would sink all the way down. It was kind funny.
Well Spring break is almost over for the boys. They have enjoyed playing outside in there "Secret Fort". Out back.
Chris starts Basketball next week and he is very excited.
Cory is working on a big presentation for his Social Studies grade. He is doing a power point thing. WOW that is a cool program.
Well that's all for an update for now love all.

3 comments:

Karen said...

chris playing basketball?...that should be so much fun....take lots of pics for me...im sure he will be great....as long as he doesnt foul out like me...lol

arah said...

hey, is it okay that i add something about you guys to the ward Newletter? Like an update or whatever?

Julie Carr said...

Sure that would be cool.