it looks like a lot of fun. Are your rivers high? The fishing here has been horrible. The water is too high and the current is strong. It stinks. I would love to see the size of the fish you guys catch out of the river, I bet they are HUGE!
I am so jealous.. I want to go fishing.... My lap top went TU! I am waiting to get it fixed so I am using Austins and I don't have my IM up on that... I will get on line one day soon and get ahold of you.Plus, I have been way busy with moving to a new station and school and doctors out the nose... Miss you.
We haven't been fishing yet this year. It hasn't bee a good year in Washington, because of the rivers being so high. Looks like you had a blast! Was the water cold?
4 comments:
it looks like a lot of fun. Are your rivers high? The fishing here has been horrible. The water is too high and the current is strong. It stinks. I would love to see the size of the fish you guys catch out of the river, I bet they are HUGE!
looks like fun...missing yu guys like crazy...come visit soon...you can all stay at my place
I am so jealous.. I want to go fishing.... My lap top went TU! I am waiting to get it fixed so I am using Austins and I don't have my IM up on that... I will get on line one day soon and get ahold of you.Plus, I have been way busy with moving to a new station and school and doctors out the nose...
Miss you.
We haven't been fishing yet this year. It hasn't bee a good year in Washington, because of the rivers being so high.
Looks like you had a blast! Was the water cold?
Post a Comment