Sunday, June 8, 2008

My boys......

Cory and Chris are having a blast outside.
They seem to play out alot.
We are back to going on our walks.

This is the boys feeding grass to the dog, he just kept eating it. LOL.

The boys watching their day on the computer in their new pajama shorts I made them.
Just goofing off outside playing one of their games.

On our walk, they had to jump the big bump in the road.



6 comments:

arah said...

It looks like you guys really love it there. I can't believe all the wildlife you get in your yard...we get the neighbors cats once in a while.

Karen said...

i cant wait until we move and the kids can play outside

Karen said...

oh yeah thanks for the hug!!!

Anonymous said...

Cory and Chris sure have a lot to explore up there. They must be so thrilled to have tons of space to roam.

Kari said...

Are those jailhouse shorts? So cute! You are getting so talented with the sewing machine. And is that a bald spot on my brother's head? ;)

Love all your pictures Julie!! I'm so glad we could keep in touch this way, because we all know my brother's don't write or call!! :)

Niki said...

I do have to admit that your place looks beautiful, but sorry, I will never accept a transfer to Alaska. .I like the sun, and oh yeah, the warmth, and oh let me see did I mention the sun?? Oh yeah I did.. or the warmth... :)

Love ya