I am subbing at the school and they want me to come to work full time. I would have the same schedule as the boys give or take a few training days. There are 2 positions ..... I would be working with one child all day and helping them succeed. There are similarity and differences in the jobs but mostly doing the same thing. I am having a hard time deciding if I want to stop being a stay at home mom who volunteers every last minute at the school or work there full time. Y'all probably don't really care but I needed to talk about it some where.
6 comments:
What a tough decision! It sounds lucrative. Does it mean if you go to work full-time that there is no turning back? Either way, Good Luck!!! :)
Do you get summers off? Is it the 180 contract (meaning you get all the break days off?). If so, I would consider going for it. John works at the high school with the 180 thing, so gets summers off. But it is so nice to have him have the same schedule as Audrey, that it has worked out very well for us. I susppose if you are already there all the time anyway....
I think that you should do it!!! It is your decision, but you are there anyway and helping a child has so many benefits for yourself. Maybe by your help, it will keep this one child out of trouble later in life... Plus, you go anyway, why not get paid for something you like to do...
Is taking the full time job going to effect your vacation to Washington...cause that what concerns me!!!Love and miss you tons!!!!!
wow! If you get summers off and you work at the school anyways- do it! Well, pray about it first then make your choice... Good luck!
Thanks for all the input. Karen school getts out in may here so no it will not affect my trip to spokane. My hubby says to go for it and I think I will. I found out the pay is 16.50 an hour! Holy Moly huh!!! Wish me luck in my interview on Monday!!!
Post a Comment