Saturday, January 24, 2009

EARTHQUAKE!!!

I have lives here for a year and a few months and today was the first time I felt an earthquake. It shook my whole house. I looked it up on the Internet and found out it was 5.73 and right out in the Cook Inlet. So cool!! Then I discovery there have been 6 earthquakes since midnight, right here in the cook inlet. 18 in Alaska by 9 this morning. WOW so very cool!

2 comments:

Kim and Aaron W. said...

HOLY COW! Does that worry you at all?

I have only felt 1 earthquake and it felt like riding a wave... well, that doesn't really explain it but it was sort of a cool feeling...

What did it feel like to you?

Anonymous said...

That's scary! I felt one here in Spokane back in 2001. It wasn't too bad.
Hope they don't get worse...be careful!