So alot has been going on...I am working.....my hubby fed a moose right out the front door and I got to go to Anchorage to hang with my sister for a few days.
Rewind.................
I got a job at the school and I really love it. I have the same hours as my boys and get to see them when ever I want to pop in and bug them. LOL
The other day we had a moose sighting....LOL
Chuck fed a moose and I have pics I will post later.
On Thursday the 19th I flew to Anchorage to hang with Andrea for a few days. I had so much fun but am glad I don't live in a big town...CRAZY!!!
I got to go to all my favorite stores and get some cute shirts and fun material.
The best part was hanging with Andrea and her family. Her girls are so cute and fun.
The boys just got done with spring break and have 8 weeks of school left. They are ready for summer. I just hope in the 8 weeks the snow melts...LOL
The volcano blew and they say it blew ash 9 miles high. We didn't get any ash here at least not yet. The wind was blowing north and we are more south. It may shift but the also say there isn't much ash, most of it dumped at the volcano. Hopefully tomorrow is clear and we can see the volcano.
Until next time...Lots of love from us...
1 comment:
That's cool about your job! I want to wrok when the kids are in school, but I don't know what I want to do.
I can't believe Chuck fed a moose. I'd be too scared.
Post a Comment