Poor Cory he has this awful rash all over him body. High fever and a cough.
Rash appeared Wednesday morning...
At first we thought the little rash on his arms was a allergic reaction to some weeds he was playing in. So we gave him allergy meds. Well the rash grew and grew. He started to cough and the he developed a fever. We took him to the emergency room yesterday and they did some test and said he has a viral infection and the rash is a side affect. Lucky for Cory it dose not itch or burn. He is sleeping alot and just plain miserable. The rash is getting worse every hour and the fever is not going away. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy!
4 comments:
I am ichy just looking at that. I just can't believe that they say it is just a viral infection. CRAZY!! See you soon.
I have been sick for 6 weeks... but at least I don't have a rash.. poor guy...
Swine flu??! LOL Wow - that is some serious looking rash! I do not understand how the flu or similar "mild" things can cause the body to react the way it does sometimes (like with what we've been going through with Kyle).
I hope he gets better SOON!! And a Happy Belated Birthday to Charles, yesterday!!
hloy crap! That really sucks, poor kid. I thought you were going to say he had the measles or something. so wierd!
Post a Comment