Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update on Cory.

Well Cory's rash got worse and worse...on Thursday we rushed him to the ER in Soldotna and they did a few test and said it was a virus and sent him home. Friday we fought a fever all day and Saturday we decided to go to Anchorage to get fresh air...rash is getting worse by the hour. While in Anchorage Cory spiked a fever of 103.8. We went to the ER and they kept him...until Monday. Cory baffled alot of doctors and we went home with him still running a fever but the rash was final fading. So today he is fever free and rash free. Yeah but we still have no idea what was wrong....Just a virus....

3 comments:

amy said...

Holy Cow that is so crazy. I hope he or your other kids don't get it! I'm glad he's better!

Kari said...

SO Crazy!! I'm glad he is doing better now!

Laren's nephew, Jarom, is going to be in Soldotna for the summer (he just graduated from HS) working on some fishing tour boats or something like that. I couldn't believe with Alaska being so big that he would be near where you guys and Rick and Cheri are! Small world.

I hope you have a great time at Brittany's Graduation!! :)

arah said...

so weird. When are you coming to Spokane?