Friday, January 4, 2008

Boys and their pocket knives!

Boys love to cut... anything they can get there hands one.. or their hands... no big cuts so far... I do have band aids just in case and super glue on hand... prepared I am...
They ( even Chuck) have been whittling lots of stuff. Today they went on a drive and came home with cool walking sticks....which of course they had to carve. I had to threaten to take away their knives so they would eat dinner. Funny boys. Then after dinner I bribbed them with a game of Yatzee. It worked. Then the knives came out again but it was bed time. I bet they have them under their pillows dreaming about what to carve next. BOYS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are just jealous, and you would be whittling away at things if you had a knife too.:-)

Julie Carr said...

acually I carved something too. but I got to use a big knife...

Karen said...

I still cant beleive you gave those boys knives....