We had some weird weather. It wormed up to 42 degrees and so the snow started to melt. Well when you have 2 feet of snow on your roof it all slides off. Scary, it was loud. This is how much piled up in front of our door.
I'm ready for the snow to go away...But i guess we are still going to get more...I hate driving in it....and it is soooooo cold right now....I feel bad sending my kids off to the bus when it is only 10 deg out side....oh well we survived is as kids I guess they will too...miss you tones...I think its time you sneeeeeek down here....
3 comments:
I'm ready for the snow to go away...But i guess we are still going to get more...I hate driving in it....and it is soooooo cold right now....I feel bad sending my kids off to the bus when it is only 10 deg out side....oh well we survived is as kids I guess they will too...miss you tones...I think its time you sneeeeeek down here....
Love the Moose skull!! :-)
Yikes!! The snow is no fun here, it's just hard and crusty.
Enjoy making forts out of that snow!!
Post a Comment