Well for starters I got a card from Rick and Cheri. Then I got a phone call from Andrea, Mom, Dad, Karen, Karl and my friend Heidi. On the blog a happy birthday from my sister-in-law Kari. Chuck had the boys tell me and of course he told me. I got a email fro Brittany saying happy birthday. As for the day we cut and stacked wood. I made cookies. The boys did school work. I cooked. Then at the end of the day we went out for pie and ice cream. So over all it was a great day for a birthday.
4 comments:
Im glad to hear you had a good birthay...
hey Julie,
I meant to tell you thanks for the postcard. I got it on my birthday. totally a surprise. that was sweet of you. oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too!
MOM! why did you put the most embarrasing picture of me ever!??? i know that you have better ones! EWWW
oh, and my hair faded, or the blonde washed out... it looks more like it did before... just a little lighter! :] yay!
Post a Comment