Saturday, August 16, 2008

The best "CAMPOUT" ever!!!

First the boys had to chop some wood.....................


Then we build a nice warm fire to cook dinner in...................
While the fire was getting nice and hot for dinner we had some fun..................


We love to fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUMMMMMM Dinner! Hotdogs! YUMMMMMMMM

A little black I guess!


The dessert "SMORES" YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM


I think Chris like things well done!
UM Chuck you missed some! LOL


So if you are wondering where and when we went camping well I will tell you...................
Last October we decided to go camping to Alaska...........
We are still here.......................
The best part of our camping trip is I get to sleep in my own bed and take a nice hot shower everyday. I hope this camping trip never ends!!!


5 comments:

Karen said...

I thought Chris didn't like that "Bar B Q stuff"...lol...

Kari said...

Awww, the boys look like they're having so much fun!!! And that look on Charles' face looks like he's trying to get the camera off him! :o) I'm glad you took the pic anyway, Julie!!

Hey, did Mom get there yet?

Niki said...

Now that is camping... your own bed,shower, real toilet.. oh wait, I forgot, you use the outhouse!!!! :) I love to camp!!

Presi15 said...

Looks like so much fun!! I love camping, especially in the back yard. I really end up in my own bed while Dave sleeps out with the kids.

Kim and Aaron W. said...

aaaahhhhh! Camping! I am officially camped out... we are still 1 or 2 camping trips away from being done with camping for the summer... I don't know if I can do it... So much work... we end up keeping the boat packed and ready to go... all we need to do is throw the food and clothes in... I am ready for school to start and life to settle down... All said and done, it is fun to get out in nature and be away from life! I suppose it is worth it in a exhausting sort of way!

Calgon! take me away....