I totally love those boots too! I remember you wearing them to various church functions. They totally ROCK!! Sam
i remember these boots. You wore them to church. i have a pair of shoes that I LOVE and have had for abotu 8 years. I won't give them up/
Nice!!!
Ok, now you worry me!!!!! :)
I love the boots. Every girl needs a pair of boots. You looked so smokin' in those.
I have the same pair, only in Black... Karlie (my 4 year old) calls them 'go-go boots'...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I totally love those boots too! I remember you wearing them to various church functions. They totally ROCK!! Sam
i remember these boots. You wore them to church. i have a pair of shoes that I LOVE and have had for abotu 8 years. I won't give them up/
Nice!!!
Ok, now you worry me!!!!! :)
I love the boots. Every girl needs a pair of boots. You looked so smokin' in those.
I have the same pair, only in Black... Karlie (my 4 year old) calls them 'go-go boots'...
Post a Comment