What do you get when you mix :
A tree, good for climbing
A rope, with lots of knots
A bucket, tied to the rope
And 2 boys???????
Poor Cory was standing at the bottom of the tree and Chris was up in the tree.......
You guessed it Oops Chris dropped the bucket and.............
Yep it hit Cory right on the forehead.
So Chris comes running in the house and says "Cory got hurt mom come" So I went outside thinking what is it this time. I moved his hands from his head and it was gushing blood. So I told Chris to go get Dad. I am so glad he was home my wonderful EMT!!! We got his cleaned up and decided no stitches were needed and he would be find. Chuck did his little routine test to make sure Cory didn't get a concussion. All good.
P.S. Karen I remember like you always do to take pictures. LOL
4 comments:
there boys, they weren't thinking, they were playing. Glad it wasn't too bad. That could have been a nasty accident.
Good thing you have your EMT man. That's boys being boys.
:) Tiff
Isn't that fun? I have had many times that I had blood coming from somewhere... :)
Boys! Thankfully your hubby is an EMT! I remember when my Chad broke my Michaels nose... Good times, good times... BOYS!
Post a Comment