Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a Family thing!!!!

We all get involved when it is time to cut and chop wood.




We love Alaska!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brrr!! It's cold up there, there must be something wrong in the atmosphere.

Just kidding!!

Look at you chopping would...you go girl.

Looks like you guys are having fun!!

Kari said...

Looks like hard work to me! Nice that you guys all get in on the action! :)

arah said...

you can have all the snow, I am ready for some sun. Glad you love it up there in the cold Alaskan backwoods.

Niki said...

I can't believe you love the snow the way that you do... that is just wrong. It was 95 here yesturday! It was so awesome. Miss talking to you.. get up and get online before I go to work!!!!!

Kim and Aaron W. said...

Go Julie... Chopping wood is fun... I used to have to do it when I was a teenager... when wood stoves are your only source of heat... ya gotta do it...

The snow looks fabulous!

Kim