You know life gets so busy that a whole week can go by and it feels like a day. Well for my update...... The snow is melting and I am truly sad. I am not sure why I am though because in Spokane I was always ready for the snow to go away. Here, well...... it is just to beautiful. I drive maybe 2 miles a day and that takes me to the school twice, post office and the library some days. I spend most of my day at home being crafty or on the computer. I have started volunteering at the school and that is fun but it just isn't Orchard Center.
The boys and I went on a walk the other day and they loved it. I was a little nerves because I didn't want to run into a moose. We didn't and all was good. Chuck found out he passed the Firefighting test and now we are working hard on the EMT. He takes his test for that on May 4th.
Chris had his first 2 basketball games. He did very good. Made lots of points and was just fun to watch. Cory is getting excited to go on a over-nighter with his class. Both the boys are excited that school is out in 4 1/2 weeks. They are so ready to go fishing. OK so that is my update.
1 comment:
Yeah, life gets busy!!! I can't believe we haven't really talked in over a week.. You need to get up earlier.. Life here is busy too...
Post a Comment