Today Cheri and I started our quilting class. This is the block we did. I have never done real quilting and this was fun. I was very nerves at first because the pieces were very small and you had to sew straight and exactly right. After I got everything cut out which was crazy. I began to sew. I got the middle piece done. We were there for 4 hours.
6 comments:
You are becoming very domesticated. The quilt block is beautiful and the banana bread and jam look delicious. Keep up the good work. We love you and miss you lots.
Mom
this looks great. I can't wait to see the finished quilt.
Did you guys get more snow? i heard that Anchorage got 22 inches yesterday? Am i wrong on that?
I think Anchorage did get lots of snow, and yes we got about 5 inches. I still like it though.
Hey girl it looks like you are doing great things there. I am glad that you are finding productive things to do although I miss our Mondays. Take care I love you
Kris
It looks great, Julie!!!
Look at you go! I am so proud of you!.. Why do we have to live so far apart???!!! Nice going for moving to the buttcrack of no where!!!!!
Love you
Post a Comment