Wednesday, April 9, 2008

MORE SNOW HERE! YEAH!!!

Today we woke up to "6" more inches of snow! It was so beautiful. Here are some pics I took after taking the boys to school.


These are my track in the driveway. I had to lock in the hubs to make it out. Fun!



This is a pic of our out house and the beautiful pine tree in my yard. No I have never used the outhouse and don't plan on it. LOL

One of my views from my front door.



A close up on the outhouse, Just for you Niki!!!

The snow sitting on my roof. Awesome!
As you all can tell I am loving the winter time. Alaska is so beautiful.


1 comment:

Niki said...

I would just like to THANK YOU for the picture of the outhouse. You know you use it... So don't tell me you don't.. :)

I think I would go nuts if I was somewhere there was still snow... That is why I am in Texas and yesturday it was 80.