Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chris's Birthday party!

Ok so Chris wanted to have a party and invited friends from school.
Well he did and 28 kids showed up for the party on Friday after school.
Yes I said 28. It was crazy! But lots of fun.





He got lots of fun presents and some money which of course
he was very excited about. Tomorrow is his birthday. He is turning 11.

3 comments:

Niki said...

Cna I just say!!! O M G!!! that is a lot of kids... I would have left the building. I am so short on patience. Either that or I would have been the biggest kid there.... HEE HEE :)

Anonymous said...

Popular kid! That's awesome! Happy Birthday Chris! I have primary picture of your boys. Email me your address and I'll send them to you!

:) Tiff

Kim and Aaron W. said...

What a fun birthday!

Happy birthday Chris!

Kim W.