Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Next Quilt I am doing!!!

This is the next quilt I am going to tackle! I am very ecxited!


4 comments:

Sam said...

That will look very cool! Sam

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, it's like a gigsaw puzzle. That's awesome! You have such a great talent.

Anonymous said...

ok I have finally looked. I think that purples would be fun but you would have to make sure that you have totally diffrent purples next to each other or you won't be able to tell that it is a puzzle. I looks really fun, you should copy the pattern and send it to me. :-) I wish that I could get to my patterns so I could send some fun ones to you. Maybe some day. :-/ love you

Kim and Aaron W. said...

I so wish I could do something like that! Please show us your progress!
kim W.