It has been a long time since my last post. I have been busy with school stuff and my ebay stuff and posting has been neglected.
Well to update you all....................
The Boys are doing great in school. I now have a Trumpet player and a Trombone player in my home and it is so wonderful to hear them practice.
We are getting ready for winter, we are cutting and stacking wood, Halling junk to the dump and all around cleaning up the yard before the snow in here, Which will be soon. Everything is turning yellow and the leaves are falling. It is very pretty.
I am putting away my sandals and getting out my long johns, and snow boots.
Well that is about all for now.
3 comments:
Ok, so I know that you love it up there, but come on.... it is cold too much and it has snow way too often.. I need some sun and some heat... maybe that is why I am in Houston and you are there... I don't think that I will miss the snow....
I wish i were there to practice with them...miss you tons...we mailed your package today...HEE HEE HEE
OH! Take pictures of the scenery! I would love to see all the different colors... Ours are just starting to change.... I am jealous of the snow that will be falling on you soon- We have another couple months I bet before we get the pretty white stuff!
Kim W.
Post a Comment