They look great I can't wait until I have my own space to sew again.
Looks good.....Cant wait to see the finishes project!!!!!
The quilt is coming along beautifully! You've got talent girl! I wish I could sew...I have the machine, but no talent.
Oh Julie! Beautiful... I would make beautiful quilts like that if I could sew a straight line... I tend to be rather curvy! can't wait to see it finished! I LOVE the colors you picked.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They look great I can't wait until I have my own space to sew again.
Looks good.....Cant wait to see the finishes project!!!!!
The quilt is coming along beautifully! You've got talent girl! I wish I could sew...I have the machine, but no talent.
Oh Julie! Beautiful... I would make beautiful quilts like that if I could sew a straight line... I tend to be rather curvy! can't wait to see it finished! I LOVE the colors you picked.
Post a Comment