Monday, December 3, 2007

A chopping we will go, A chopping we will go.....

Today we all got up and spent 6 hours chopping and stacking fire wood. Chuck chopped and the boys and I stacked. We did a load of wood for Cheri and for us. Cheri made us some cookies, of course they are the best, and hot cocoa. We had a very nice visit. From her place you look right out in the inlet, which basically is the ocean. It is awesome. We got home and Chuck took a little nap and the boys and I watched Scooby Doo. Now it is time for dinner and I have no idea what to fix????? Oh well I'll figure out something.

3 comments:

Darcie said...

sounds like alot of fun:) We did the same thing today in the rain YUCK. Tell everyone we said hi. Oh and tell Cheri banna bread sure does sound good. :) love ya

arah said...

I need your address so that I can send you a Christmas card. :)

Kari said...

Yes, I need your address too!

With Dinner, figuring out what to fix is MOST of the work!! I so hear ya on that!