Well I was showing Chuck my blog and he started adding stuff. Which is so cool because he comes up with cool things. So today he got his Fireman gear. We all had to try it on, it is heavy. Well tonight he is off to training. He seems very excited. The boys think it is very cool.
2 comments:
I love the new pictures...Hey Chuck...When julie married you she got a Cowboy...now a Fire Fighter...what a luckey girl...Hubba Hubba...LOL
So is he becoming a fireman? Going through training or something? That would be a cool job! I had a friend in AZ whose's husband was a firefighter and she and he both thought it was a great job! I've told Laren if he ever quits engineering he should do that, but I doubt that will happen!
I love all the pictures below. I hope you get your decorating done today!! :)
Post a Comment