Love living around Rick and Cheri again.
Chuck and his brother Rick on Christmas day.

Trying to have a group photo... you all know how that goes...LOL
In this picture is: Rick, Cheri, Angie, Kathy, Cheyanne, and I am holding Miakoda. And of course Cory and Chris my goofy boys.
Cory got Lego's... He build this dragon with them. It was very cool.
Cory got chuck a wallet for Christmas, He loved it.
I can't wait for my gift form Chuck to get here. He told me it would be here around my birthday which is in Jan. I am very excited. I am getting a Mothers ring. I will get a pic as soon as I get it. To all my family and friends Happy New Year!!!!


3 comments:
What day in January is your b-day? mine is the 11th.
Glad you guys like it there, and that you have family close by.
Love the pics! I may have to print out that one of Charles and Rick since I don't have any recent ones!
Who is in the group shot? I recognize you, Rick, Cheri and your boys. Could you tell me who they are l-r?
I love that you are blogging and keeping me up to date, Julie!!
I labled the picture with all who is in it.
Arah : My birthday is the 9th.
Post a Comment