Well yesturday we woke up to frozen pipes. So we spent most of the morning thawing them out, Thanks to a Mr. Heater. We figured out what we needed to seal up around the outside of the house , and today no frozen pipes! YAY!!!!
Off to town we go today for stuff. It is an all day thing here, so our list is long. Have a great day!
All our snow blew away. How sad.
1 comment:
The joys of the land of cold. Matt is going to be forever jealous, frozen piped and all. I am glad that you are having a good time. It really isn't as bad as everyone that has never been there makes it out to be is it. I miss you guys a lot but I think Matt would kill me if I said I wish you were here. :-) Love you.
Post a Comment