
Look at my new toy. I got it when I moved and just now got it out to use. It is a very cool paper cutter and it has 11 different blades to cut the paper. No more fancy scissors for me. I love it. It even has a light on it.
While in Soldotna today we went to the Homeschooling place and got to pick up our Science kits for all our experiments that go with lessons. The boys were excited until we got home and I opened them and they saw more work. We got 5 units in all.
The units are: Planets and Stars, Our Changing Earth, Flowering Plants, Electirical Connections, and Animal Observetory. I am so excited to have all this hands on stuff.
While in Soldotna today we went to the Homeschooling place and got to pick up our Science kits for all our experiments that go with lessons. The boys were excited until we got home and I opened them and they saw more work. We got 5 units in all.The units are: Planets and Stars, Our Changing Earth, Flowering Plants, Electirical Connections, and Animal Observetory. I am so excited to have all this hands on stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment