OK so I am loving quilting and I made this one in 2 days. The first picture I couldn't get to flip so just tilt your head. The quilt is Black, red, and gold. I used the log cabin quilt square. I love it.

This picture is a close up of the top. You can kinda see the log cabin quilt square. The hearts on the top and
bottom are sewn on by my machine. All I need is to get a piece of black for the back and it will be completed.
4 comments:
Look at you...Wow, that's talent!
I love the hearts around the edge.
You are amazing!!! I can hardly sew in a straight line!!! beautiful work!
Your quilt to beautiful!!! Quilting is a talent and you have it. We miss you all and hope it won't be too long before we see you again.
Love,
Mom
GEEZ! where do you get the time. It looks beautiful. can't wait to see your next project.
Post a Comment