This is the surprise quilt I made for Chuck. It is Polar Fleece. He was very surprised.
He got lots of Chocolate candy bars. Which by this time are half gone..... I made him a Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate ice cream. What a fun birthday. I love you Chuck!
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite brothers! (1 of 7, ha ha!)
That is a great quilt Julie! I love the warmth of fleece! And Charles don't tell me you like that 'Special' Dark Chocolate?! That stuff is hardly "chokable!" :) Maybe it's a guy thing, because Laren likes it too!
I hope you had a great Birthday, I'm glad Julie and the kids made it a special day for you! I gave you a shout out on my blog too, if you haven't seen it.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to one of my favorite brothers! (1 of 7, ha ha!)
That is a great quilt Julie! I love the warmth of fleece! And Charles don't tell me you like that 'Special' Dark Chocolate?! That stuff is hardly "chokable!" :) Maybe it's a guy thing, because Laren likes it too!
I hope you had a great Birthday, I'm glad Julie and the kids made it a special day for you! I gave you a shout out on my blog too, if you haven't seen it.
Post a Comment