Looks like you are doing OK at keeping the boys busy so far this summer break. I am glad that you are in Alaska since Andrea will be there and needs family around. I know that you are some distance away, but you will be closer than we are and maybe you can get together sometime. We love you and miss you tons and tons.
4 comments:
Cute rock creations! Love the puppy or is that Stitch the alien?
Looks like you are doing OK at keeping the boys busy so far this summer break. I am glad that you are in Alaska since Andrea will be there and needs family around. I know that you are some distance away, but you will be closer than we are and maybe you can get together sometime. We love you and miss you tons and tons.
Mom
you could sell those!!!...like pet rocks and rock bands....
Those rocks are pretty cool. I want it to be sand on the beach at the ocean where I am at.. Oh wait it is and it is way warmer here too!!
Miss you.
Post a Comment