Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Extra Extra Read all about it......

My sister Andrea and her family are packing as I type and will soon be living in Anchorage Alaska. Yeah for me but sad for the rest of my family in Spokane. Just thought I would let everyone know. My other sister Karen is moving too but only across town closer to my mom and dads. They will be in a better place and I am sure happier. Everyone must have the moving bug. My cousin moved to VA. My aunt and he hubby are moving to VA next month. Anyone else I don't know of???? LOL

3 comments:

Karen said...

now i have even more reason to come visit!!!!

Kris said...

hey girl i am moving to West Va not Va. I am still not walking. Stef is having a baby today

Niki said...

I'm long distance family!!! But I moved to Houston!!!! How are you?
It seems like forever that we talked!